If you are between the ages of 18 & 21 and taking part in the #UltraFair2022 at Wembley Stadium on Saturday 3 December, we are offering you the chance to win an hour’s mentoring with one of the UK’s most experienced and disruptive entrepreneurs, Jeff Dewing, CEO of Cloudfm Group and finalist of the 2022 Great British Entrepreneur awards in the ‘Disruptor of the Year’ category.
Email your pitch/video to
You can use any format – a video, audio or a written pitch – however you prefer.
Make it a 2 minute max length if spoken or video’d and max 500 words if written.
You can also post your pitch on LinkedIn or Instagram and tag our accounts @cloudfm group ltd or Cloud.fm .
Use the # for the fair – #UltraFair2022 – But to qualify we must receive your pitch to our email account by the deadline.
Closing date for entries is 31 December 2022 and we will announce the winner on 30 January 2023
The Cloudfm team will select the most inspiring elevator pitch and idea and set up your conversation with Jeff for your one hour of priceless advice on how to get where you want to be.
Tips for entries
Try to make sure that your pitch addresses the following:
1. Introduce yourself and confirm your age at the top of the pitch.
2. What is your business proposition? What are you offering to the world?
3. What inspired you to start up your business/develop this business idea?
4. When did you first have your idea?
5. Who are your target audience/s?
6. Use the opportunity to name-check family, friends or other individuals in your life, that have supported you in developing your idea
7. What is your dream for your business?
We’re really excited about this opportunity to support young people in business and to draw attention to some great business ideas from gifted individuals.
For some inspiration from other successful entrepreneurs, tune-in to Jeff Dewing’s podcast: podcast.cloudfmgroup.com ‘Doing the Opposite: Business Disruptors’.